Der aktuelle Patch zum Loot-Shooter ANTHEM ist ab heute live und somit spielen wir auf der Version 1.04.
Hier eine Auflistung der Änderungen und Patch Notes:
Anthem Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Inscriptions are now better for the items they are on
- This applies to new items earned in Anthem (not existing ones in your Vault)
- If an inscription applies only to the item it is on (gear icon), it will be useful to that item. Otherwise the inscription will provide a Javelin wide benefit
- For example, an Assault Rifle will not have an item specific +pistol damage inscription. It may have a +electric damage suit wide inscription (cool for a lightning build)
- Some more information below
- Removed uncommon (white) and common (green) items from level 30 drop tables
- This was a highly requested change and we agree, so that’s that.
- We have reduced the crafting materials needed to craft a masterwork from 25 masterwork embers to 15 masterwork embers
- As you salvage or harvest, you should be able to craft more masterwork items to get the inscriptions you are looking for
- Now that inscriptions are more relevant to their item, this should yield better results for players
Bug Fixes in Anthem 1.04
- The tethering timer for missions has been increased. Players should now have more time to catch up to their Squad before seeing a countdown timer.
- The Swarm Tyrant encounter in the Tyrant Mine Stronghold can no longer be reset by the entire Squad exiting to the main menu and rejoining the session in progress.
- Players are no longer able to reopen chests that have already been looted in Strongholds.
- Anthem version 1.04 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Anthem update 1.04.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Anthem 1.03 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with Anthem 1.04.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
Anthem update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.